Yoga Class & Retreat Schedule

ppi_richardyoga

A native of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Richard moved to Los Angeles in 1964 and has practiced yoga since 1975. This is when he became a disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda, author of the yoga classic “Autobiography of a Yogi” and founder of the Self Realization Fellowship. Richard also spent three years in the Ananda Yoga Community in Nevada City, California, where he studied Asana yoga.

In 2005, Richard spent a month in India undergoing Pancha Karma, a yogic detoxification program. “The aim of yoga is to still the mind,” says Richard.  “To come to that point, movements are geared to deepening the awareness of the energetic body by breath, and thereby, coming more in harmony with oneself.”

[Classes listed below are All Levels unless otherwise indicated.]

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
7:00AM - 7:15AM
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
>>Avila Beach
7:00AM - 8:00AM
7:15AM - 7:30AM
7:30AM - 7:45AM
7:45AM - 8:00AM
8:00AM - 8:15AM
:: Meditation ::
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
>>Avila Beach
8:05AM - 8:20AM
8:15AM - 8:30AM
8:30AM - 8:45AM
8:45AM - 9:00AM
9:00AM - 9:15AM
Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
>>Avila Beach
9:00AM - 10:00AM
9:15AM - 9:30AM
9:30AM - 9:45AM
9:45AM - 10:00AM
10:00AM - 10:15AM
10:15AM - 10:30AM
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
>>Avila Beach
10:15AM - 11:25AM
10:30AM - 10:45AM
FitnessWorks of Morro Bay
>>Morro Bay
10:30AM - 11:30AM
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
>>Avila Beach
10:30AM - 11:45AM
10:45AM - 11:00AM
11:00AM - 11:15AM
11:15AM - 11:30AM
11:30AM - 11:45AM
11:45AM - 12:00PM
12:00PM - 12:15PM
Cal Poly Recreation Center
>>San Luis Obispo
12:10PM - 1:10PM
Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
>>Avila Beach
12:00PM - 1:00PM
Cal Poly Recreation Center >>San Luis Obispo
12:10PM - 1:10PM
Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
>>Avila Beach
12:00PM - 1:00PM
Cal Poly Recreation Center
>>San Luis Obispo
12:10PM - 1:10PM
12:15PM - 12:30PM
12:30PM - 12:45PM
12:45PM - 1:00PM
1:00PM - 1:15PM
1:15PM - 1:30PM
1:30PM - 1:45PM
1:45PM - 2:00PM
Fitness Works of Morro Bay
>>Morro Bay
1:45PM - 2:45PM
2:00PM - 2:15PM
2:15PM - 2:30PM
2:30PM - 2:45PM
2:45PM - 3:00PM
3:00PM - 3:15PM
3:15PM - 3:30PM
3:30PM - 3:45PM
3:45PM - 4:00PM
4:00PM - 4:15PM
4:15PM - 4:30PM
FitnessWorks of Morro Bay
>>Morro Bay
4:20PM - 5:20PM
4:30PM - 4:45PM
Tierra Nueva Cohousing
>>Arroyo Grande
4:30PM - 5:30PM
4:45PM - 5:00PM
5:00PM - 5:15PM
Central Coast Body Therapy
>>Los Osos
5:00PM - 6:15PM
5:15PM - 5:30PM
5:30PM - 5:45PM
5:45PM - 6:00PM
6:00PM - 6:15PM
:: Level 2 ::
Central Coast Body Therapy
>>Los Osos
6:00PM - 7:15PM
6:15PM - 6:30PM
6:30PM - 6:45PM
6:45PM - 7:00PM
7:00PM - 7:15PM

Sunday

  • FitnessWorks of Morro Bay
    >>Morro Bay
    10:30AM - 11:30AM

Monday

  • Cal Poly Recreation Center
    >>San Luis Obispo
    12:10PM - 1:10PM
  • Tierra Nueva Cohousing
    >>Arroyo Grande
    4:30PM - 5:30PM

Tuesday

  • Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
    >>Avila Beach
    10:30AM - 11:45AM
  • Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
    >>Avila Beach
    12:00PM - 1:00PM
  • :: Level 2 ::
    Central Coast Body Therapy
    >>Los Osos
    6:00PM - 7:15PM

Wednesday

  • Cal Poly Recreation Center >>San Luis Obispo
    12:10PM - 1:10PM
  • Fitness Works of Morro Bay
    >>Morro Bay
    1:45PM - 2:45PM

Thursday

  • Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
    >>Avila Beach
    7:00AM - 8:00AM
  • :: Meditation ::
    Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
    >>Avila Beach
    8:05AM - 8:20AM
  • Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
    >>Avila Beach
    12:00PM - 1:00PM
  • Central Coast Body Therapy
    >>Los Osos
    5:00PM - 6:15PM

Friday

  • Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
    >>Avila Beach
    9:00AM - 10:00AM
  • Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
    >>Avila Beach
    10:15AM - 11:25AM
  • Cal Poly Recreation Center
    >>San Luis Obispo
    12:10PM - 1:10PM
  • FitnessWorks of Morro Bay
    >>Morro Bay
    4:20PM - 5:20PM
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
7:00AM - 7:15AM
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
>>Avila Beach
7:00AM - 8:00AM
7:15AM - 7:30AM
7:30AM - 7:45AM
7:45AM - 8:00AM
8:00AM - 8:15AM
:: Meditation ::
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
>>Avila Beach
8:05AM - 8:20AM
8:15AM - 8:30AM
8:30AM - 8:45AM
8:45AM - 9:00AM
9:00AM - 9:15AM
Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
>>Avila Beach
9:00AM - 10:00AM
9:15AM - 9:30AM
9:30AM - 9:45AM
9:45AM - 10:00AM
10:00AM - 10:15AM
10:15AM - 10:30AM
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
>>Avila Beach
10:15AM - 11:25AM
10:30AM - 10:45AM
FitnessWorks of Morro Bay
>>Morro Bay
10:30AM - 11:30AM
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
>>Avila Beach
10:30AM - 11:45AM
10:45AM - 11:00AM
11:00AM - 11:15AM
11:15AM - 11:30AM
11:30AM - 11:45AM
11:45AM - 12:00PM
12:00PM - 12:15PM
Cal Poly Recreation Center
>>San Luis Obispo
12:10PM - 1:10PM
Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
>>Avila Beach
12:00PM - 1:00PM
Cal Poly Recreation Center >>San Luis Obispo
12:10PM - 1:10PM
Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
>>Avila Beach
12:00PM - 1:00PM
Cal Poly Recreation Center
>>San Luis Obispo
12:10PM - 1:10PM
12:15PM - 12:30PM
12:30PM - 12:45PM
12:45PM - 1:00PM
1:00PM - 1:15PM
1:15PM - 1:30PM
1:30PM - 1:45PM
1:45PM - 2:00PM
Fitness Works of Morro Bay
>>Morro Bay
1:45PM - 2:45PM
2:00PM - 2:15PM
2:15PM - 2:30PM
2:30PM - 2:45PM
2:45PM - 3:00PM
3:00PM - 3:15PM
3:15PM - 3:30PM
3:30PM - 3:45PM
3:45PM - 4:00PM
4:00PM - 4:15PM
4:15PM - 4:30PM
FitnessWorks of Morro Bay
>>Morro Bay
4:20PM - 5:20PM
4:30PM - 4:45PM
Tierra Nueva Cohousing
>>Arroyo Grande
4:30PM - 5:30PM
4:45PM - 5:00PM
5:00PM - 5:15PM
Central Coast Body Therapy
>>Los Osos
5:00PM - 6:15PM
5:15PM - 5:30PM
5:30PM - 5:45PM
5:45PM - 6:00PM
6:00PM - 6:15PM

Sunday

  • FitnessWorks of Morro Bay
    >>Morro Bay
    10:30AM - 11:30AM

Monday

  • Cal Poly Recreation Center
    >>San Luis Obispo
    12:10PM - 1:10PM
  • Tierra Nueva Cohousing
    >>Arroyo Grande
    4:30PM - 5:30PM

Tuesday

  • Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
    >>Avila Beach
    10:30AM - 11:45AM
  • Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
    >>Avila Beach
    12:00PM - 1:00PM

Wednesday

  • Cal Poly Recreation Center >>San Luis Obispo
    12:10PM - 1:10PM
  • Fitness Works of Morro Bay
    >>Morro Bay
    1:45PM - 2:45PM

Thursday

  • Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
    >>Avila Beach
    7:00AM - 8:00AM
  • :: Meditation ::
    Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
    >>Avila Beach
    8:05AM - 8:20AM
  • Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
    >>Avila Beach
    12:00PM - 1:00PM
  • Central Coast Body Therapy
    >>Los Osos
    5:00PM - 6:15PM

Friday

  • Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
    >>Avila Beach
    9:00AM - 10:00AM
  • Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
    >>Avila Beach
    10:15AM - 11:25AM
  • Cal Poly Recreation Center
    >>San Luis Obispo
    12:10PM - 1:10PM
  • FitnessWorks of Morro Bay
    >>Morro Bay
    4:20PM - 5:20PM
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
4:30PM - 4:45PM
Tierra Nueva Cohousing
>>Arroyo Grande
4:30PM - 5:30PM
4:45PM - 5:00PM
5:00PM - 5:15PM
5:15PM - 5:30PM

Monday

  • Tierra Nueva Cohousing
    >>Arroyo Grande
    4:30PM - 5:30PM
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
7:00AM - 7:15AM
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
>>Avila Beach
7:00AM - 8:00AM
7:15AM - 7:30AM
7:30AM - 7:45AM
7:45AM - 8:00AM
8:00AM - 8:15AM
:: Meditation ::
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
>>Avila Beach
8:05AM - 8:20AM
8:15AM - 8:30AM
8:30AM - 8:45AM
8:45AM - 9:00AM
9:00AM - 9:15AM
Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
>>Avila Beach
9:00AM - 10:00AM
9:15AM - 9:30AM
9:30AM - 9:45AM
9:45AM - 10:00AM
10:00AM - 10:15AM
10:15AM - 10:30AM
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
>>Avila Beach
10:15AM - 11:25AM
10:30AM - 10:45AM
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
>>Avila Beach
10:30AM - 11:45AM
10:45AM - 11:00AM
11:00AM - 11:15AM
11:15AM - 11:30AM
11:30AM - 11:45AM
11:45AM - 12:00PM
12:00PM - 12:15PM
Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
>>Avila Beach
12:00PM - 1:00PM
Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
>>Avila Beach
12:00PM - 1:00PM
12:15PM - 12:30PM
12:30PM - 12:45PM
12:45PM - 1:00PM

Tuesday

  • Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
    >>Avila Beach
    10:30AM - 11:45AM
  • Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
    >>Avila Beach
    12:00PM - 1:00PM

Thursday

  • Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
    >>Avila Beach
    7:00AM - 8:00AM
  • :: Meditation ::
    Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
    >>Avila Beach
    8:05AM - 8:20AM
  • Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
    >>Avila Beach
    12:00PM - 1:00PM

Friday

  • Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
    >>Avila Beach
    9:00AM - 10:00AM
  • Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
    >>Avila Beach
    10:15AM - 11:25AM
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
6:00PM - 6:15PM
:: Level 2 ::
Central Coast Body Therapy
>>Los Osos
6:00PM - 7:15PM
6:15PM - 6:30PM
6:30PM - 6:45PM
6:45PM - 7:00PM
7:00PM - 7:15PM

Tuesday

  • :: Level 2 ::
    Central Coast Body Therapy
    >>Los Osos
    6:00PM - 7:15PM
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
5:00PM - 5:15PM
Central Coast Body Therapy
>>Los Osos
5:00PM - 6:15PM
5:15PM - 5:30PM
5:30PM - 5:45PM
5:45PM - 6:00PM
6:00PM - 6:15PM
:: Level 2 ::
Central Coast Body Therapy
>>Los Osos
6:00PM - 7:15PM
6:15PM - 6:30PM
6:30PM - 6:45PM
6:45PM - 7:00PM
7:00PM - 7:15PM

Tuesday

  • :: Level 2 ::
    Central Coast Body Therapy
    >>Los Osos
    6:00PM - 7:15PM

Thursday

  • Central Coast Body Therapy
    >>Los Osos
    5:00PM - 6:15PM
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
8:00AM - 8:15AM
:: Meditation ::
Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
>>Avila Beach
8:05AM - 8:20AM
8:15AM - 8:30AM

Thursday

  • :: Meditation ::
    Avila Bay Athletic Club & Spa
    >>Avila Beach
    8:05AM - 8:20AM
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
10:30AM - 10:45AM
FitnessWorks of Morro Bay
>>Morro Bay
10:30AM - 11:30AM
10:45AM - 11:00AM
11:00AM - 11:15AM
11:15AM - 11:30AM
11:30AM - 11:45AM
11:45AM - 12:00PM
12:00PM - 12:15PM
12:15PM - 12:30PM
12:30PM - 12:45PM
12:45PM - 1:00PM
1:00PM - 1:15PM
1:15PM - 1:30PM
1:30PM - 1:45PM
1:45PM - 2:00PM
Fitness Works of Morro Bay
>>Morro Bay
1:45PM - 2:45PM
2:00PM - 2:15PM
2:15PM - 2:30PM
2:30PM - 2:45PM
2:45PM - 3:00PM
3:00PM - 3:15PM
3:15PM - 3:30PM
3:30PM - 3:45PM
3:45PM - 4:00PM
4:00PM - 4:15PM
4:15PM - 4:30PM
FitnessWorks of Morro Bay
>>Morro Bay
4:20PM - 5:20PM
4:30PM - 4:45PM
4:45PM - 5:00PM
5:00PM - 5:15PM
5:15PM - 5:30PM

Sunday

  • FitnessWorks of Morro Bay
    >>Morro Bay
    10:30AM - 11:30AM

Wednesday

  • Fitness Works of Morro Bay
    >>Morro Bay
    1:45PM - 2:45PM

Friday

  • FitnessWorks of Morro Bay
    >>Morro Bay
    4:20PM - 5:20PM
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
12:00PM - 12:15PM
Cal Poly Recreation Center
>>San Luis Obispo
12:10PM - 1:10PM
Cal Poly Recreation Center >>San Luis Obispo
12:10PM - 1:10PM
Cal Poly Recreation Center
>>San Luis Obispo
12:10PM - 1:10PM
12:15PM - 12:30PM
12:30PM - 12:45PM
12:45PM - 1:00PM
1:00PM - 1:15PM

Monday

  • Cal Poly Recreation Center
    >>San Luis Obispo
    12:10PM - 1:10PM

Wednesday

  • Cal Poly Recreation Center >>San Luis Obispo
    12:10PM - 1:10PM

Friday

  • Cal Poly Recreation Center
    >>San Luis Obispo
    12:10PM - 1:10PM
No events available!